Application Process Switzerland
1. Fill in the Application Form
As a basis for an unconditional first consultation, we ask you to provide us with the following information:
A filled in application form
- the last four school reports
- an essay in English (self description and motivation for the stay abroad)
- a photo
- three teacher recommendations (Maths teacher, English teacher, third teacher)
- TOEFL Junior or TOEFL test
2. Personal Consultation or Consultation on the Phone and Application at the Recommended Schools
After a detailed personal consultation or consultation on the phone we will develop a student profile and recommend suitable schools. After your approval, we will begin with the application process.
3. Offers, Telephone Interviews or Visits
After having checked the application, the schools will decide if a student can be considered for a place and if entrance tests and personal or skype interviews are required.
To make a final decision on a school we recommend to visit 3-4 boarding schools. If this is not possible, the schools are happy to conduct skype interviews. In any case, we are happy to arrange the appointments for you.
Of course, we would like to know how you liked the schools and which is the boarding school of your first choice. If you need any help to make a final decision, we are more than happy to offer our advise and experience.
5. Our Assistance
We stay your point of contact, even after your child has decided for and registered at a school. We visit our partner schools regularly and are happy to offer our support for any questions you might have.
When the application process is started, we charge an application fee of Euro 290,00 + VAT