School Leaving Certificates in USA

Students in the USA finish school after 12 years with the High School Diploma, which leads to a College or University entry in the US and many other countries worldwide.

Should your child wish to study at a German University, certain entry requirements have to be fulfilled. We are happy to advise you on the necessary subject combination to enter a German University.

It is also possible to study in Germany with a Canadian school leaving certificate. Each province has its own school system and therefore the entry requirements may vary. We are very happy to assist you in this matter.